Terms and Conditions
CLASS REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
- There are no refunds on class experiences, once purchased.
- If necessary, class reschedules must be requested prior to receiving "Class Reminder Email", sent on the Tuesday before the class.
- If you must reschedule your class with acceptable lead-time, there is a $10 rescheduling fee per order. You will receive an e-gift card in the amount of purchased classes minus the $10 fee.
- E-gift cards minus the rescheduling fee will only be issued before the "Class Reminder Email" is sent, always on the Tuesday before the class.
- If, after receiving "Class Reminder Email", you are unable to attend the class, we suggest giving the class to a friend as a gift or, if it was someone in your group who could not attend, making their item for them.
- Arriving more than 15 minutes late will result in missing the safety demo and forfeiting your class experience.
- In the case of low enrollment, we reserve the right to cancel any experience up to 48 hours prior to the date of the experience. We will move you into another class without the rescheduling fee.
- In the case of poor weather conditions, equipment failure, power outage, or other natural disaster, we reserve the right to cancel any experience. Customers will be rescheduled at no additional cost. Please call the studio or check the website and/or our Facebook page for the most current updates. There will be a voicemail message on our phone and a post on social media if an experience has been canceled or we are closed.
OTHER IMPORTANT CLASS POLICIES:
- We do not accept participants younger than 16 for safety and insurance reasons. Participants aged 16 and 17 must turn in a signed parental consent form and have a guardian present during the experience.
- Closed-toe shoes are required. If you wear open-toe shoes, you will NOT be allowed to participate.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.