Sales Manager and Gallery Facilitator: FULL TIME
SALES MANAGER AND GALLERY FACILITATOR – DEARBORN, MI – IN-PERSON
The Glass Academy, is seeking a dynamic and organized individual to join their team as a Sales Manager and Gallery Facilitator. This role will oversee both sales operations and gallery management, ensuring smooth day-to-day functioning while upholding the company's vision and values. At Glass Academy, we believe in constant growth and trying new things, while learning from our trials and tribulations to grow together as a team allowing us to give the highest service to our customers and staff. We're seeking a Sales Manager and Gallery Facilitator who embodies these values. This role requires someone who is not afraid to ask for help, admit errors, share the wins, and work towards shared goals in the future. Your ability to work flexibly, manage time effectively, and set achievable goals for our team will be key to our collective success in this support role.
- Coordinate sales events and promotions to drive revenue and enhance brand visibility.
- Maintain high standards in gallery presentation, cleanliness, and product display.
- Utilize digital tools for scheduling, inventory management, and interoffice communications.
- Serve as a liaison with vendors, subcontractors, and consignment partners as needed.
- Collaborate with team members to implement process improvements and cost-saving measures.
- Translate owner's visions into actionable plans with attention to detail and positivity.
- Monitor and report on gallery growth and engagement, adapting strategies as needed.
- Suggest, implement, and engage customers in new promotions and programs.
- Conduct informative tours, showcasing our products and studio with enthusiasm.
- Manage and motivate staff, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and teamwork.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- Proven experience in sales, inventory management, and team supervision.
- Proficiency in digital tools such as Google Docs, calendars, Trello, and social media platforms.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with a willingness to seek guidance when needed. Legible handwriting required.
- Flexibility in work schedule and tasks, with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Dedication to customer service excellence and satisfaction.
- Honest and transparent communication style, with a commitment to learning and growth.
- Love of art, glass, and creativity mindset a plus but not necessary, we will train!
- Flexible schedule options.
- Modest dress code with provided tee shirts, aprons, and seasonal swag.
- Fun-loving co-workers and team-building activities.
- Glass Academy branded merchandise and Renaissance festival tickets.
- Delicious snacks, coffee, and seasonal favorites, plus meals on event days.
- Direct deposit of wages for convenience.
- 25% employee discount on Glass Academy products.
- Free glass-blowing classes for personal enrichment and sales knowledge.
Join Glass Academy's passionate team and contribute to a culture of learning, growth, and collective success! Apply today following the directions listed below to become a part of our creative community!
Pay: $20.59 - $24.80 per hour
Availability: Gallery hours: Thursday & Friday 3-8pm, Sat & Sun 10-5pm, plus additional admin hours during the week as needed.
Studio Design Assistant at The Glass Academy: PART TIME
This is a seasonal, flexible position is for construction and planning of visually captivating displays for our gallery and special events based upon the branding of the Glass Academy and the vision and creative direction given by the Creative Director.
Applicants must have a good design background, able to use a variety of hand tools, have a strong sense of detail and appearance, and be able to produce pleasing displays within a reasonable amount of time.
$17 - $21 per hour (Based upon on Experience)
Availability: 2-3 shifts per week based upon studio needs.
IT'S TIME TO APPLY!
Send us your application by following these steps:
Step #1 Send us a cover letter on why you’d be a good fit for our team.
Step #2 Include the letter from step #1with your resume and send it to: email@example.com
We will contact suitable applicants to set up a 15 minute zoom interview. All positions start immediately.
The business is in Dearborn, MI. Crossroads are Michigan Ave. and Telegraph. Individuals must have their own reliable transportation.
Working conditions: The retail space is in a large working warehouse. It will be cooler in the winter and warm in the summer with open windows. May require standing for 5+ hours on a shift. Bending, stooping, stretching, and lifting are daily tasks.
Additional details provided upon request.