Share the fun with the ones you love!
Join us in February 2018 (Feb. 10 & 11 and Feb. 17 & 18) for a special time at the Glass Academy. Expect to spend 1-1.5 hours in each class when you come to the studio for our Valentine experience. Experiences start each hour, on the hour, so you can select a time frame that works well for your schedule.
Relax with your sweetie (or best friend) and spend some time with us! Each ticket you purchase will allow 2 people to come and each make a heart paperweight.
After you check in and once everyone has arrived, you’ll get a tour of the studio. We will explain what we do, how we do it, shows and classes we offer during the year, and what makes our glass so unique and one of a kind.
After the tour, take some time to sip specialty hot chocolate,with handmade marshmallows, and enjoy the special treats that we’ve picked out just for you. Your instructor will now demonstrate the heart paperweights you’ll be making in this workshop.
Today you’ll be using reds and pinks to color your glass. These are the most expensive colors to use because they are made using real gold. This is a rare opportunity to use these colors, so we save their use for our Valentines Day Special classes only.
We encourage you to browse the gallery before and after your experience and take advantage of your 20% off class discount!! Our Studio Original open and solid hearts will be on display, along with other seasonal items in red, pink and white.
The cost for experiences between 10am and 4pm are $99 per couple with limited registration (only 4 couples per class)
If you are looking for a more intimate “date night” atmosphere, join us on Saturday evening at the 6, 7, or 8pm experiences. These experiences are $149. For the additional cost you will get candlelight, the opportunity to do our Big Bubble Blow and you can bring your own bottle of wine or a few beers with you. (please drink responsibly). We will make this a Valentines date to remember.
- We do not refund classes, we are happy to reschedule for a different date.
- We require a 48-hour cancellation notice. If you choose to cancel or reschedule your class less than 48-hours before your class, there will be no refund. (this includes no-call/no-show participants.) If you choose to reschedule prior to the 48-hour window, there is a $10 rescheduling fee.
- If you arrive more than 30 minutes late for your scheduled class time, you will forfeit your class.(this is because you have missed the demo of the product you would be making)
- Participants aged 16-17 must turn in a signed parental consent form and have a guardian present during the class. We do not accept participants under 16 years of age for safety reasons.
- We reserve the right to reschedule a class within 48 hours prior to the class date,if enrollment is low. You will receive a phone call to alert you if this is the case.
- All participants MUST adhere to our “What to Wear” guidelines.
- Please visit our FAQ page to answer any other questions you may have
Find a Class
There are no upcoming events at this time.