A Glass Heart for Mom & Me is a fun day out with Mom or anyone who you’d love to celebrate on Mother’s Day. Create lasting memories this Mother's Day weekend with your daughters, moms, grandmas, and/or friends.
This class experience is limited! It's only available on Mother's Day weekend: May 6th, 7th, and 8th.
Each ticket purchase includes the materials, tools, and instruction to make ONE glass heart:
- Each ticket holder will participate in the making of a unique, colorful glass heart with the help of our talented instructors
- All you need to bring is a great attitude and a willingness to have fun!
- Our highly trained professionals have years of experience and they allow you to be as hands-on as you like. Picture taking is highly recommended! The memories you share will last a lifetime so this special event is truly a keepsake day.
- Each ticket holder will get a personalized tour of our glass studio. This is a behind-the-scenes tour of a successful working art studio. You’ll learn more about the glass making process and find out what makes our studio so unique.
- You’ll gain a sneak peek into the various classes, shows, and events we have throughout the year and get a heads up on when to come back to experience them. Along with a special invitation to our Customer Appreciation show this July.
- After class, you’ll be able to shop the gallery and check out some beautiful glass spring products made in our studio. We want you to feel extra special so we also offer you a one day discount of 20% off all items in the gallery, including jewelry and drink ware.
If you have someone that would like to come and enjoy the glass blowing process, they are welcome to come observe, however, this does not allow them to make a heart. Each ticket = one heart.
We look forward to seeing you at our A Glass Heart for Mom & Me Experience. It will truly be a day out to remember so bring your camera/phone and plan on making great memories together, with us! If you have any questions, please email us.
New to the studio?
Also included in this class is a behind-the-scenes tour of the Glass Academy, projects the studio is working on, new shows and events coming up, and a chance to talk with the staff about all your glass questions. The tour takes 10-15 minutes depending on the size and questions in the group. You’re guaranteed to learn something new about the Glass Academy during this tour, from the founding partners to the history of the studio and upcoming projects.
What should I wear?
The studio could possibly be cool and nice in the winter/fall months or hot and sticky if it’s summer. However, inside, it’s always bursting with excitement and possibility! Cotton clothing is best, regular jeans are ok and layers work best to stay warm/cool, as needed. Open toed shoes, flip-flops, and heels are not an option; you will not be able to participate should you wear them. Bring other shoes to change into or you’ll forfeit your class to another student.
Water or sports beverages are a great idea so bring what you need. Please stay hydrated! Water is always available during class. We also have a selection of fizzy waters, sodas, and sports drinks available for purchase.
Added perks for you!
Any class you come to and participate in, you’ll get 20% off gallery purchases that night, as well as when you come to pick up your work. Ask for the special coupon when you come to the studio.
Choose a date and reserve your spot! Or check out our full class calendar here!
Please read our class policies and FAQs here!