Let us inform you that the skills and techniques you will learn in this class all relate to “glassblowing.” It’s a term that is used for working from the furnace and can also relate to objects that are solid like a paperweight. Our goal is to get you to craft something that you can take home to show off to friends and family!
Our classes are designed for fun, something to check off your bucket list, or a way to spend some time with a friend or loved one. If you are interested in a career or hobby in glassblowing, this will take more time. We suggest a 5-7 year apprenticeship with a Master Glassblower or a traditional 4 year college that specializes in glass. However, if you just want to have some fun, this is the class for you!!
- We require a 48-hour cancellation notice. If you choose to cancel or reschedule your class less than 48-hours before your class, there will be no refund. (this includes no-call/no-show participants.) If you choose to reschedule prior to the 48-hour window, there is a $10 rescheduling fee.
- If you arrive more than 30 minutes late for your scheduled class time, you will forfeit your class.(this is because you have missed the demo of the product you would be making)
- Participants aged 16-17 must turn in a signed parental consent form and have a guardian present during the class. We do not accept participants under 16 years of age for safety reasons.
- We reserve the right to reschedule a class within 48 hours prior to the class date,if enrollment is low. You will receive a phone call to alert you if this is the case.
- All participants MUST adhere to our “What to Wear” guidelines.
- Please visit our FAQ page to answer any other questions you may have.