Let’s make things practical! Our newest class involves a new twist on the classic paperweight to create a unique coat hook. Using bubble tools, mystic mist colors and specialty tools, you’ll create a glass orb that sits on top of a metal hook. We supply all the tools, glass and heat. Just bring your creative mind and enjoy the atmosphere as you create your own one-of-a-kind Mantello Hook.
The first 30 minutes of class will consist of checking in,signing paperwork, a tour of the studio and an instructor demonstration of the Mantello Hook.Then you will be with your instructor for approximately 1 hour depending on how many students are in your class.
Tickets can be purchased after selecting a date and time from one of the links below:
- We do no refunds on classes.
- We require a 48-hour cancellation notice. If you choose to cancel or reschedule your class less than 48-hours before your class, there will be no refund. (this includes no-call/no-show participants.) If you choose to reschedule prior to the 48-hour window, there is a $10 rescheduling fee.
- If you arrive more than 30 minutes late for your scheduled class time, you will forfeit your class.(this is because you have missed the demo of the product you would be making)
- Participants aged 16-17 must turn in a signed parental consent form and have a guardian present during the class. We do not accept participants under 16 years of age for safety reasons.
- We reserve the right to reschedule a class within 48 hours prior to the class date,if enrollment is low. You will receive a phone call to alert you if this is the case.
- All participants MUST adhere to our “What to Wear” guidelines.
- Please visit our FAQ page to answer any other questions you may have.
Find a Class
There are no upcoming events at this time.