There are 6 main features to designing the mug:
3. Handle fit
Our sales staff will go over each of these features with you after check in and then you can start to design your own drinking vessel. We’ll show you special design features that only our craftsmen are trained to do and help you make some decorative features to make your mug really stand out.
Keep in mind we’re not magicians, so we may not be able to design your dream. (but, we sure will try to see what’s in your mind’s eye). The glass does have limitations, and crazy designs or unrealistic expectations may cause you to rethink some concepts. But, know that at the end of the evening we’ll have made you a truly unique, exciting, original mug. We aim to please!!
Upgrades and add-ons are always an option and should your design exceed the basic cost, we’ll let you know. For the $150 you can expect the following:
* one on one discussion with the two craftsmen who will help you to design your mug
* after check-in our sales staff will show you all our drink ware samples and design suggestions
from our reclaimed wood wall display.
* to get your creative juices flowing, we’ll have popcorn on hand and you can bring
your own beer, wine or growlers from your favorite breweries to enjoy while you
start to jot
ideas for your drinking vessel
* Then the blowing starts. Up to 8 items are made each evening in no particular order.
Whoever wants to start can be first. Once your drinking vessel is made, you’re welcome to leave
for the evening but we find most people like to stay and watch and enjoy the
All drink ware start at $150 + tax and can be upgraded. Certain colors may not be available. Cold Beverages Only.
- We do no refunds for classes
- We require a 48-hour cancellation notice. If you choose to cancel or reschedule your class less than 48-hours before your class, there will be no refund. (this includes no-call/no-show participants.) If you choose to reschedule prior to the 48-hour window, there is a $10 rescheduling fee.
- If you arrive more than 30 minutes late for your scheduled class time, you will forfeit your class.(this is because you have missed the demo of the product you would be making)
- Participants aged 16-17 must turn in a signed parental consent form and have a guardian present during the class. We do not accept participants under 16 years of age for safety reasons.
- We reserve the right to reschedule a class within 48 hours prior to the class date,if enrollment is low. You will receive a phone call to alert you if this is the case.
- All participants MUST adhere to our “What to Wear” guidelines.
- Please visit our FAQ page to answer any other questions you may have