If you are just dropping in to watch, you may come and go anytime between 6pm and 9pm. If you are making an item however, it is best if you arrive at 6pm so you can watch the demonstration . Once you have your glass experience you can feel free to leave or you can continue to watch the artists or the other students completing their masterpieces.
If you want to work with the glass, you have a few options. Pick one or two, or do them all! You can stamp a coin, or create a flower or paperweight, and these will keep so you can cherish them forever. (keep in mind that they will need at least 24 hours to cool completely, you will have to come back to pick it up, or we can ship it to you(for a small fee) if you are from out of town. You can also try the Big Bubble Blow, which puts YOU at the blow pipe!! Make the bubble as big as you can and watch it stretch into strange shapes as you experience how the hot glass and gravity work together. This bubble is paper thin and will break. So this item is not something you can take home. But, the experience is well worth the cost.
Stamp a Coin $10
Big Bubble Blow $20
Make a glass flower or paperweight $48
Hours are between 6-9pm. First come first serve.
- We do no refunds on classes.
- We require a 48-hour cancellation notice. If you choose to cancel or reschedule your class less than 48-hours before your class, there will be no refund. (this includes no-call/no-show participants.) If you choose to reschedule prior to the 48-hour window, there is a $10 rescheduling fee.
- If you arrive more than 30 minutes late for your scheduled class time, you will forfeit your class.(this is because you have missed the demo of the product you would be making)
- Participants aged 16-17 must turn in a signed parental consent form and have a guardian present during the class. We do not accept participants under 16 years of age for safety reasons.
- We reserve the right to reschedule a class within 48 hours prior to the class date,if enrollment is low. You will receive a phone call to alert you if this is the case.
- All participants MUST adhere to our “What to Wear” guidelines.
- Please visit our FAQ page to answer any other questions you may have