Who can resist the spunky array of colors and shapes? Marbling, dots, swirls, and more can all be yours in this user-friendly beading class. Sizes and ideas will be discussed. Books will be available to look at and samples will be on display (or demonstrated). We’ll get you well on your way to creating your own unique style of beads to wear and enjoy.
In this series, students will be introduced to the torch. They will learn how to light it and how to adjust the flame, proper placement of hand tools, and the difference types of glass. The instructor will discuss safety precautions and basic studio setup, and then explain the possibilities and limits of dead creation.
- We do no refunds for classes
- We require a 48-hour cancellation notice. If you choose to cancel or reschedule your class less than 48-hours before your class, there will be no refund. (this includes no-call/no-show participants.) If you choose to reschedule prior to the 48-hour window, there is a $10 rescheduling fee.
- If you arrive more than 30 minutes late for your scheduled class time, you will forfeit your class.(this is because you have missed the demo of the product you would be making)
- Participants aged 16-17 must turn in a signed parental consent form and have a guardian present during the class. We do not accept participants under 16 years of age for safety reasons.
- We reserve the right to reschedule a class within 48 hours prior to the class date,if enrollment is low. You will receive a phone call to alert you if this is the case.
- All participants MUST adhere to our “What to Wear” guidelines.
- Please visit our FAQ page to answer any other questions you may have.